I actively research and continue to develop a number of programs: –
- Personal Brand: portraying a memorable, consistent business image as a individual both within a large corporate or as an SME.
- Strictly Networking: Effective Networking Skills and Practice
- The 17 Second CV: a CV that is swiftly read but contains the critical detail to get you an interview.
- MBA Mentor: how to get more than a qualification from business school
- Your First 100 Days: successfully transitioning to a senior role / your first directorship
- Effective Outplacement Coaching: Dealing with Abrupt Career Change
- Third Life (Retirement) Planning
However everyone I work with receives a bespoke program based on your needs and objectives.
I am Accredited in a number of psychometric assessments that I believe my clients can usefully employ to help develop careers and personal growth
- Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile
- Margerison-McCann Linking Skills Profile (a 360-degree tool)
- E-Metrixx: designed to identify creativity and innovation development needs
- Saville WAVE Professional Styles
- EBW – emotions and behavior at work